Terms And Conditions
I hereby apply for The Sarit Loyalty Value Card [hereinafter referred to as 'the Value Card] and
acknowledge that by signing this application and in consideration of the issue of the Value Card I agree
to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
The Value Card is issued by and is the property of Sarit [hereinafter referred to as 'SA'], which is contracting on its own behalf and as agent for PBM Nominees Limited and Soma Associates and in conjunction with the software developers of the Loyalty Programme [currently Amity Software Inc].
- The card is valid for a period of 3 years and upon completion of the 3 years the member will have to come and renew the membership at the Value card desk for a nominal fee.
- The cardholder is obligated to report a lost or stolen Value Card as soon as possible to the Value card desk during normal business hours. The Value Card will be replaced at a cost of Kshs. 500. Kindly note the SA reserves the right to amend the cost of replacing the Value Card.
- Any member not using the Value Card for at least 3 months or more should notify the SA in writing so that the card can be suspended for duration.
- If a Value Card is not renewed after 3 months of its expiry date the SA will not renew the Value Card.
- The Value Card must be presented at the time of purchase to earn points. No points cannot be issued retroactively.
- Normally a member will earn one point for every KES.100 (inclusive of VAT). The participating petrol station will give one point for every KES.200 spent. At certain times the participating outlets may give more points than this. The participating outlet reserves the right to exclude any items or services on promotion or sale from this and hence loyalty points may not be awarded for purchases of goods and services that may be on promotion or sale. Please check before you purchase. Every time you use your Value Card, you can enquire from Value card desk at The Sarit Management office; self service kiosks or by logging into our website about the number of points credited to your account or account balance.
- When you obtain enough points you can redeem them at any given time by presenting your Value Card to any of the outlets participating in the scheme.
- Redemption of points is currently Kshs 0.70 per point. Minimum balance of 100 points must be kept on the Value Card at all times. Hence redemption can only be done if the total points on the Value Card are more than 100. Points cannot be redeemed for cash. Only Value Card holders are allowed to redeem the points. SA reserves the right to change redemption criteria.
- SA can, at its discretion, modify the programme rewards or substitute rewards of comparable value without notice.
- SA reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and void a member's point balance and rewards if any unauthorized points are earned or redeemed, or if there is any unauthorized use of the programme.